WE DO NOT SHARE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO ANY THIRD PARTIES
Postal Address: Need A Place To Go, PO Box 47628, London SE4 1QR
Use of Your Information
1. We will only use your information for the following purposes:
(a) to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
(b) to provide you with marketing communications, news and information by email, SMS/MMS and/or phone about our products, services and events that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
(c) to provide you with marketing communications by email, SMS/MMS and/or phone about products, services and news and communications of other third parties that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
(d) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
(e) to provide customer service in relation to your use of the Site, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Site and to notify you about changes to our service;
(f) to administer, support, improve and develop our Site;
(g) to personalise the Site so as to improve your user browsing experience;
(h) to send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications, such as information about the Site and services provided to you by us at that time;
(i) to internally monitor users’ use of the Site to enable us to analyse audience make-up, track booking patterns, review audience attendance and review other Site behaviour in order to determine what other products, services and events you may be interested in and in order to assist us improve our business generally;
(j) provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be able to be used to identify any individual user.
Disclosure of your Information
2. Although we do not have either a comments page or blog page; You should note that the public elements of the site will be visible by users of the Site anywhere in the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself and only submit information that you are happy to be public information inn a 'public forum'.
3. Your personal information will only be disclosed to third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any service to which you have subscribed via the Site (including without limitation only for the purposes of processing payments of tickets, holidays or meals at our events via Credit/Debit card.
Information that We Collect from You
2. We may collect information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, newsletters and/or marketing information.
3. We may collect information that you provide to us by filling in other forms on the Site, including information provided at the time of subscribing for a particular service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
4. We may collect generic information about your visits to and use of the Site, the same as EVERY other website does. Such as your IP addresses, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. Individual users will not be identifiable from this information and we may use this information for a few purposes such as and without limitation optimising the use of the Site, disclosing to third party contributors or for security purposes. In particular, we may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting and to track information such as which browser, screen resolution and IP address you are using to access our website, in addition to tracking your movements around our website: And that's it.
6. Any materials or information that you post to the Site may be visible to other users of the Site and are stored on our servers for the purposes of making the Site and content available. We do not collect, store or use any personal information contained in any such post for any other purpose. We advise you to be selective about what information you post on the Site or that you provide to other users.
7. By visiting a Need A Place To Go (NAPTG) event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the event premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by NAPTG. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar NAPTG events in the future, highlight the event and exhibit the capabilities of NAPTG. You release NAPTG and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with any use, exhibition, streaming, web casting, televising, or other publication of these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such use, exhibiting, broadcasting, web casting, or other publication irrespective of whether a fee for admission or sponsorship is charged. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken by NAPTG or the person or entity designated to do so by NAPTG. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.
2. Therefore, we may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of the Site, to improve the Site’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit the Site, to monitor website traffic and to personalise the Site for you.
3. If you do not wish us to install cookies on your computer for these purposes, you may change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. For more information, please consult the ‘Help’ section of your browser. Please note that if you do set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site.
4. As mentioned above, we may use an analytics service provider for website traffic analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Site may be used to create reports about the use of the Site and the analytics service provider will store this information.
Third Party Sites and Contributors
Security and Data Retention
1. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information, including your name, address, email, phone number. WE DO NOT STORE YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DETAILS
2. We will store all the personal information you provide, including your login and user details (where applicable), on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
3. Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
International Data Transfers
1. Our servers are situated in the UK; however, we collect data from wherever users are situated. The information that we collect may therefore be transferred to the UK from any other country in which you may be located and will be subject to UK data protection laws rather than the laws of the country in which you are resident.
2. Your personal data may be transferred, processed and/or stored outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
1. You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the information provided above. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you and to require you to provide us with appropriate identification.
2. You may request us to cease sending you any marketing information at any time by notifying us in writing. You may request us to cease processing your data at any time but if you withdraw your consent to certain types of processing described above we may be unable to maintain your membership of the Site (where applicable).
4. If you receive our newsletters, you can Unsubscribe at any time.
5. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited emails sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated at any time.